Thursday, June 18, 2009

How Ryan and I began

Ryan first moved to Challis in fifth grade. I didn't think much of him at the time since boys were still not that great to me yet.
It wasn't until our Junior year that I really got to know him. We had science class together and were assigned seats across from each other. I never talked to him until he started teasing me about my part in hair saying I was bald. I wasn't sure what to say to that so I didn't at first then I started telling him off, even though that's what he wanted in the first place.
But it was only in class he would be that way to me. Outside of school whenever I would see him he would be really nice. I would see him at the fire meetings that I would go to with my dad and Ryan was part of the fire department.
I also talked to him on Yahoo messenger. I only had him and one other person on there so I didn't have to many options when it came to talking to people on there.

Again he would be super nice to me on messenger. One day I was talking to him and one of my best friends. She use to date Ryan and I knew everything about their break-up. Anyways I was telling her all about what was going on with him and me. She said that I liked him and I should go out with him even though when they broke up she said he was a phsyco. I didn't think I liked him at the time so I said no way. But as I thought about it I did like the side of him when he was nice to me.
So I continued to talk to him online, then he asked the question, "so who do you like?" I actually like him and one other guys at the time but I never came out and said I liked guys when I did. I told him I wasn't going to tell him. He kept asking though. So finally I came up with an answer so I wouldn't come straight out and say I like you.
So at this time my computer would act up every once in a while and I wouldn't get a message someone would send me. So I told him if I told him then the guy would know for sure.
I figured it was pretty simple and he could figure it out, so i waited for an answer. It never came. So I wrote him back asking if he was going to say anything. Well he had sent a message asking if it was him but like I said my computer would act up so I never got it. So he writes is it Levi? Who is his best friend.
Again, at this time I was talking to my friend who use to date Ryan and I am copying and pasting basically our whole convo. And I went to go type on my friends instant message but instead it ends up being Ryan's and I write, "omg he is an idiot!"

Ryan writes back,"hey he is my best friend!"
I freak! I say oh I'm sorry I meant to write that to my friend about her lil brother.

So he lets it slide I guess and he asked so is it Levi? i tell him no and he says just to tell him.
So I get the guts and tell him that it is him i like.

There isn't anything wrote for a while so I ask if he is still there. He says,"sorry I have to go" and signs off right then and there.

I was terrified. I'm sitting there thinking, OH Shit what did I do. I told him I like him and here he hates me.

so i sit and talk to my friend about it and Ryan signs back on.

He starts talking to me again but I make sure not to bring up the convo about what I said. Then he says, "so you like me huh."
I say, "Yeah is that OK?"
He says that's fine but he can't go out with me cuz of wrestling."
If your from Challis you will understand the whole wresting deal. See guys here if they wrestle it is big. That is the biggest sport here in Challis. If your on the team you are focus hundred and ten percent.
Anyways I was crushed.

So a couple days later I get online and he is on again.
He says hey whats up?
I say not too much.
Then he says, i was thinking if you would want to go out with me after all?
I giggles so bad! I write yeah i would like too.
then he said he had to get off again cuz of his mom.
At this time it is the 20th of December so we have a Christmas tree and i thought i was home alone so i start jumping around and screaming when i hear a yell from downstairs telling me to knock it off.
I almost knocked over the tree!

See Ryan has been my first and only boyfriend.

So that night as I'm going to bed I'm talking to my mom and I tell her I have a boyfriend.
She is oh who is it? I tell Her Ryan Spencer.
I thought you hated him, she asked.
Well I did but now I like him.

And the rest you can say is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment