Monday, November 2, 2009

The Wedding






Well FINALLY I'm married after 3 years of being engaged.

The wedding went really well. I actually thought it wouldn't go as good as it did.



Surprisingly I slept good the night before so I never did turn into bridezilla like everyone was kind of hoping for. I don't really know why they wanted to be one but I guess it is cause I never really get angry and they wanted to see it for once. I did snap at my mom a couple of times though but anyways.



My cousin Savannah did my hair and makeup along with everyone Else's'. Lily was the flower girl and Cami was the maid of honor. Zach was the best man and oh course Ryan was the groom. He looked so handsome.



Don't get me started on the whole picture thing cause I could go on about it for days. Anyways, my friend Amanda had come also to take pics so we decided to start and get some in before the wedding. Jen shows up finally doesn't like that Amanda is taking pics too but it isn't her wedding so she can deal.



Anyways, people start to show so we go back in to wait till the big show. I was getting nervous cause my mom is sitting beside me naming all the people who were out there. Now if you know anything about me I hate being the center of attention in front of a big crowd. So the time comes to start. Now I had been having trouble with my dress all day. I was tripping on it and everything.

Oh before I forget, of course I didn't remember to go to the bathroom before I put on my dress. Smart huh. So I had to have Cami and Amanda help me go to the bathroom in our little bathroom. Once I get in there I get stage fright and can't go! I finally did.



Back to the rest of the story. So my dad and I start to walk out of the house. Lily was going to start then Cami then me. Well we were told to walk slow. Well Lily being 8 she went a little fast but Cami went just as fast as her so my 3 minutes song ended up being maybe a minute. So i start to walk and guess what happens............ the song starts skipping! I was about to freak but luckily it went back to normal. I get to the chairs and I have to stop again due to me stepping on my dress every step. So in ALL my pics of me walking up the aisle I am looking down at the ground and not at my loving Husband! Yes I am not very happy with myself on that.



So the ceremony has started and our preacher starts his thing then his cell phone goes off! That's right the preacher's cell phone starts ringing! He hurried and shut it off and not many people hurried it but come on. You are doing a wedding and you don't turn off your cell phone!



Well he talks about how the rings are a circle of eternity, if you have ever seen Chuck and Larry you know what I'm talking about. Well once he starts saying this Zach, the best man, starts quoting the movie during our wedding and Ryan starts laughing. I tell him to shut up and squeeze his hand.



The rest of the ceremony went fine. Had to walk back a little slow due to the dress again but it is fine Ryan had me. We hug everyone and start taking more pics.

We eat some food and then we cut the cake. Well Ryan had been saying for weeks that he was going to shove cake in my face and I told him he better be nice. He didn't. He shoved some in my face but it wasn't too bad. Well I still had some in my hand too. Ryan ran off and Zach chased after him but Ryan came back so he could his pay back. Well I figured since he didn't listen I would get him good. So I pushed all the cake I had in my hand all over his face. Well I pushed it a little too hard and gave him a bloody nose. :D I didn't mean to so I felt really bad the rest of the night.



We also had a bucket full of ice for pop and water. Well the ice melted and it was all water. Little Ryan was running around with his baseball and it fell in the water. Well being the little kid that he is he decides the best way to get the ball is out is go bobbing for it so he dunks his head in and tries to get it out with his mouth. Lets just say he didn't get his mouth around it very well.



The worst thing of the whole deal was that my brother brought his somewhat of a dog Porky along with them well they rolled down the windows and put him the car where he wouldn't beg for food well it wasn't super hot that day and he was old but the dog died during our wedding! Yeah I felt bad.

But for the most part I think the wedding went off very well. Better than both Ryan and I had thought it would be. If I had to would change somethings but I would still do it over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment